To All of Our Clients:
We miss seeing and interacting with you face to face. This has been a difficult time for everyone. Please be patient and understanding.
The overall health and wellness of our clients and our staff has been, and continues to be, our highest priority. We want to be able to stay open to serve your pets’ healthcare needs. To do this, we need to keep our staff healthy.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms or are at risk of exposure to COVID-19, please cancel your current appointments and reschedule for a future date.
- All communications will be by phone. We know your time is important. You can save time for annual wellness and vaccine appointments by completing the online annual wellness forms and submitting them online at least one day before your appointment. Those “Wellness and Vaccination History” forms are located on our website under appointments.
- We will no longer have clients enter the facility. We are CURBSIDE SERVICE ONLY in order to continue to provide service for your pets. Be advised of the following:
- Please wait in your car.
- Call 920-324-9623 to let us know that you are here for your appointment. Let our team member, you’ll let them know your name, your pet’s name, and what vehicle you are in. We will then explain how we are going to escort your pet into our facility.
- WEAR A MASK during the brief interaction when our staff comes out to get your pet. Since all communications will be by phone, this interaction should be very brief.
If possible, please bring your cats or small dogs in a carrier to facilitate safe transport. Please bring your large dogs leashed, preferably a non-retractable type.
During these difficult times, it is important to us to do all we can, within the constraints placed upon us, to meet the health care needs of your pet.